Medical Symptoms Diagnosis & Solutions Service
The Medical Symptoms Diagnosis & Solutions Service is an effective way for you to get your medical questions answered and to get medical conditions information.
Have you ever felt that no one is coordinating your health care?
Or, that your doctor:
- Is too rushed to adequately explain your medical symptoms or condition?
- Hasn’t found the true cause of your health problem and has chosen instead to give you medications to treat medical symptoms?
- Doesn’t seem to know enough about your specific disorder to treat it effectively?
- Is not sensitive to your concerns, or is not really listening?
- Doesn't explain possible prescription drug side effects?
If this describes your situation, please read this page about Medical Symptoms Diagnosis and Solutions. You no longer need to be left in the dark as your doctor treats and medicates you at a relatively superficial level.
The problem is your doctor doesn’t have enough time to deliver the best possible health care.
Think back to the last time you visited your medical doctor. Much of your visit was probably consumed with waiting to see the doctor, or talking with a nurse. So how much time did your doctor actually spend with you? 15 minutes? 5 minutes? How can any physician, no matter how experienced or talented, deliver thorough medical service in such a short time?
The Connecticut Center for Health has developed a service that coordinates your health care and conducts in-depth research to find out the latest and best treatments for your health problems.
The service has these possible components:
- Search of MedLine and other government-funded medical databases to uncover the latest published research relevant to your specific health problem.
- Search of extensive proprietary medical information databases that are available only to medical professionals for in-depth information on any disorder.
- Use of our contact network of hundreds of physicians to gather medical conditions information from those practitioners who are experts in treating the specific health problems you have.
- Review of your laboratory tests and diagnostic data (if available).
- Comprehensive review of your medical history (if available).
All of this medical information is reviewed and assembled into a comprehensive, in-depth report that profiles your health status, and how the latest research and expertise can be applied to improve your specific health situation.
- You receive a written roadmap showing you a direct route to better health.
- There’s a greater probability you will discover the root causes of your health problem.
- You will know the best and most advanced ways to treat your medical symptoms or health condition, derived from medical studies and other practitioners in the field.
- You minimize fragmented health care and potential risk of treatments working at cross-purposes. You have one doctor taking the time to review all of your medical information and history, and do research on your behalf.
- You save time and money by reducing the probability that you will have to see lots of different doctors as you seek an effective solution to your health problems. You can eliminate unnecessary treatments or medications.
Anyone who takes his or her health seriously is a candidate for this service. However, the service should be especially useful to someone who has a history of chronic medical symptoms but who hasn’t been successfully treated in the past.
You don’t have to be a patient to take advantage of this service; it’s available to anyone. Perhaps you have a friend or loved one you’ve been concerned about, a person who could benefit from a careful and thorough health review.
From most doctors, you can’t obtain this service at any price. They simply won’t take the time to do it. One of our physicians will be assigned to work with you and will take the time needed to help you.
Your investment is $80 for a half hour, with a one-hour minimum. You may purchase as many half-hour increments as needed, or you may limit your investment to a predetermined specific amount of time. Of course, any unused time will be immediately refunded to you.
We’re confident you will receive a health benefit that far exceeds the modest investment for your Medical Symptoms Diagnosis & Solutions report. If for any reason you don’t agree, we will give you a complete refund.
Since each individual has a different health situation, it's not possible to say in advance exactly how much time will be required to perform the research and provide a report to you.
Therefore, give us a call and tell us exactly what you want to know. We'll give you a time estimate and the name of the physician who will be compiling your report. We will also make arrangements for payment.
Please call one of our clinics:
- Call our Middletown, Connecticut clinic at 860-347-8600
- Call our West Hartford, Connecticut clinic at 860-232-0000